Sunday, May 16, 2010

a really long week.

Wow what a full week. I've finished college, graduated, did 29 room checks on my floor, moved, said goodbye to too many people, visited with my family, cleaned my floor and most recently parallel parked for the first time. :) I was on campus today after moving out of my room and it was an incredibly strange feeling to walk around realizing that I no longer live there.

Kyhl asked me the other day what one piece of advice or wisdom I would wish to leave with the girls on my floor. I replied that I would plead with them to beg for truth. It seems that most of the problems I've faced or heard about come as a result of believing lies about myself and my identity. It is amazing how different things can look when I see them through the blood of Christ. I am affected less by people mocking me when I realize that I am defined only by my position in Christ, which is all a result of His work, not mine.

A couple pictures of graduation:


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Congratulations on your graduation! I saw you were following my daughter's blog -- that is so sweet! Your blog is really cute, btw. I hope you've enjoyed your time at Moody and we'll pray for your transition. Blessings, Carolyn Litfin