Thursday, May 27, 2010

the day in review

I had a pretty normal day at work, lots of random jobs which keeps me on my toes. For lunch I went to Jeremy and Julia's for one last lunch with Julia. Its Zoey's birthday today, crazy! She's a super sweet little one year old! love her! I had a great time making sandwiches and just talking with Julia, as always.

During the semester I had dinner every Thursday night with the girls from my RA small group, it was great and i always looked forward to it! Now that summer is here, a lot of us have left for the summer but there are still 6 of us here and we're still having dinner together on Thursdays. Its wonderful to be able to enjoy each others company without the stress of being in school. Its certainly better than the peanut butter sandwich I would have eaten.

After small group dinner I headed to Jake and Sarah's for Bible Study. I've been meeting with these four girls since February. Tonight, Sarah started reflecting on how much each of us has changed over the last few months. Its really true and its super encouraging to be able to live life with them, see how God has been faithful and see how much He has changed us.

Now, I'm sitting here in Steph's apartment just chillin. im gonna miss this apartment. and the company. :)

No comments: