Tuesday, May 18, 2010

call me a vagabond and feed me leftovers

I moved out of the dorms on Sunday and since then I have felt like a vagabond. I'm staying with some of my besties in their apartment in Logan Square-its really nice of them to let me stay with them. My junk is currently all over their living room. On Sunday after I loaded Elsa's car with my remaining stuff, I was so incredibly exhausted because of a week of very little sleep. With nowhere to take a nap, I layed down in Dryer Lawn on Moody's campus for a little bit before calling a friend to ask if I could crash on her couch. She and her husband had already invited me over to their house for dinner so it worked out nicely. I absolutely LOVED their invitation...they invited me over to eat leftovers with them, that's the mark of true friendship, being comfortable enough to invite me over to eat leftovers with them! I'm sure living out of a suitcase will get old pretty soon but I like it for now.

No comments: