Monday, June 01, 2009

I'm here!

After a day and half packed with training and orientation with 5 other precious girls in Kansas City, I left for Malaga by myself Sunday morning. My flights were pretty uneventful and I am now here! I am incredibly tired because I maybe got an hour of sleep combined over all my flights. But in an attempt to get over jet lag as soon as possible, I'm trying to stay up all day. We will see how long it lasts! It doesn't seem like there is much on the agenda today, which is nice. I'm getting settled into the apartment I'll be sharing with another girl about my age for the summer. So nice! Things are falling nicely into place. I'm trying to put off my larger evaluations until I've had some good sleep. :) seems more fair that way. Thats all for now friends, I'll write more when I'm more coherent!

1 comment:

Maureen Coady said...

I loooooove you and I'm praaaaying for you EVERY. DAY. I'm so thankful that you were able to post. Keep 'em coming, okay? Today I'll pray that even though you feel jet-lagged (it's a beast), that you will experience the nearness of Jesus in special ways. I'm so proud of you and love your precious heart, Charideedeedee!