Thursday, February 18, 2010

flowers

i really love them. There are 3 bouquets on my coffee table right now all from dear dear friends.

one of the bouquets is daffodils, my personal favorite flower. Its my first bouquet of the season. They've all opened so quickly and fill my room with the sweetest aroma. Emily brought them today. Their bright and cheery presence is more than welcome. Em and I are planning a date to the botanical gardens sometime during daffodil season, hoping they will have another daffodil exhibit.

thanks dear friends for all your flowers and the love they represent. i am blessed.

1 comment:

Amy Gilbaugh said...

I love reading your blog sweet friend! You're a blessing to me and I love hearing your thoughts. Keep em coming. You have a way of pushing keys that makes life make more sense. Love you.
Amy Cate