Thursday, January 15, 2009

one week down...

and 15 to go! :)
The first week of classes is almost up! I have a pretty great schedule; I'm done by noon or 12:15 everyday! The classes I'm taking are phenomenal! I'm really excited!!! Each class I go to I come away and mull over things for the rest of the day. What really thrills me is how much everything overlaps. There are distinct threads that carry through all of my classes. I love that. And the threads are things that I am most passionate about. It makes me look forward to years down the road when I will be able to look back and see how God used the perspectives and classes to orchestrate and direct my path.
Its going to be a really busy semester with a lot of books to read and papers to write all the time. But its so great.

School has only been back in session for a week though I have been here for a few. Already, though, it seems like life is piling up and colliding so quickly. Part of it excites me and part of it, in a way, breaks me. Breaks my heart and increases the yearning of my soul for the Lord and for the day when He redeems our brokenness.

No comments: