Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer 2009

Well, Summer is finally here! It was a great but busy year of school, I definitely loved it but am thankful for a bit of a break! I am currently in Iowa spending some time with my sister and her family and visiting some friends here before heading overseas for the rest of the summer. It is my intention to keep this somewhat updated throughout the summer; we'll see how I do, I guess. I'm really excited to be doing an internship with Avant Ministries in Malaga, Spain this summer and to then go to Portugal for three weeks to visit my parents and be involved with a summer ministry with my church there.

I have been asked by several to post my summer itinerary so here it is:

May 17-29: Des Moines, Iowa (visiting friends and family and resting after a chaotic end to the semester!)

May 29-31: Orientation with Avant in Kansas City, MO
May 31: Fly out to Spain!!!
June 1- July 8:Internship with Avant in Malaga, Spain
July 9-29: Visit family and friends and help church out in Lisbon, Portugal
July 30-31: Debriefing in Kansas City.
August 1-6: Visit a friend in Colorado
August 6-7: Visit friend in Kansas City
August 8: Back to Chicago for RA orientation and getting my floor ready for next year!

No comments: