Friday, September 02, 2005

Have you ever felt really alone, even when you're surrounded by awesome wonderful people? Not necessarily physically alone, but alone in maybe where you stand or socially? I don't know how to explain it. I guess its just weird cuz people have their friends, and so many of mine have just left and will be gone the rest of the year. My closest friends are still, but sometime slightly distracted, which isn't bad, they have other relationships they need to tend to. I am just coming to a cross roads. I know that I am becoming ready to move on, but I still have one more year. _I am pumped and excited, I just feel slightly....alone. I talked to one of my friends on the phone for an hour today, it was beautiful. I miss her companionship, her loyal voice of reason and encouragement. Her ability to see straight into my heart. I guess thats what I miss....I miss my friends in Iowa too, you guys have no idea! Krisanna I can't wait for you to come! I love you lots and think of you all constantly! God, get me over my loneliness, help me be content with sharing my secrets with You! Make it my greatest desire to spend hours conversing with You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lonely eh? I wonder if Christ was lonely... I mean if there was anyone here on earth that had a different mentality, a different wave length...it was him. I am sure there were none who could really relate to all that he was, all that he thought about and went through. "a man who wants friends, must show himself friendly"...Maybe God just wants you to reach out where you haven't thought to do it before...Just a thought.